You are in stage of your life when you literally need to move on…to another home. There are so many things that are need to be done and the end of tenancy cleaning is the last one that you have time to do. Have no worries, we are here to support you. As professionals in that area we know exactly what is needed and required from your landlords. In a case that the property needs some repaint, we can do that instead of you. We will set everything in order so you can continue forward!
For this type of service we require 70% of the amount paid in advanced at the latest two days before the cleaning and the other 30% after the cleaning is done and when you check the result. For properties with more than four bedrooms we are making individual quotes. The cleaning materials and equipment are not included in the price. To get a final quote, just contact us!
Price: Choose from drop down menu below